How Can We Help?
How to copy entire database?
You will need to export the original database, and import to a new database.
- Go to existing database in phpMyAdmin
- Click Export at the top
- Leave the settings as they are, click the “Save as file” checkbox and click Go
- This will download a .sql file to your computer
Importing a database?
- Create a new database in cPanel
- Go to phpMyAdmin
- Click the new database name in the top left
- Click Import in the main area of phpMyAdmin
- Browse for the .sql file on your computer and click Go