My new website does not appear to resolve
If you have followed the instructions to point your domain to our servers, and it has been more than 48 hours since you changed them, please try the following:
- Try asking a friend in a different location if they can see your website. If your friends can not see your site, please submit a support ticket so that we can troubleshoot the issue for you.
- If people on other computers can see your website, that means that your website DNS is possibly cached on your own computer, and is not reloading the new nameserver information. You can do the following steps:
- Click the Start menu, then select Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt.
- In the window that opens, type: ipconfig /flushdns
- Hit the Return key.
- Close the program. Restart your computer, then try the web address again