Adding domains to your hosting plan
- Log into your hosting cPanel.
- Click on Addon Domains, located under the Domains section.
- Enter in the domain in the New Domain Name section
- Once the domain is entered, click The Subdomain field and the Document Root (usually public_html/domain.com) will automatically fill in. Check “Create an FTP account associated with this Addon Domain” if you want an FTP added. The FTP account would only have access to that specific Addon domain and nothing more.
- Once this is done you’ll need to use the change your domain nameservers associated to your hosting account. You can do this from your registrar or if you purchased your domain from us you can do it from the client area.
How to change my domain’s nameservers?